Tuesday 10 March 2015

Impact of Herpes on Men and Women

According to a recently conducted survey, Herpes Simplex Virus affects 1 out of 5 individuals across the world. The number is truly scary, but the least one can do to eradicate this deadly infection is indulge in safe sex. Yes, safe sex is the only way with which Herpes Simplex Virus can be arrested. The virus spreads through sexual intercourse with the infected person. The problem is widespread with men and women, with children as young as 12 years, across the world suffering from it.

Calling herpes an invisible infection would not be wrong. The virus has the ability to play peek-a-boo with its victims. The major signs of this infection are blisters around the genital area or mouth and fever. The blisters are painful, ugly, itchy and red. The sores stay for a period of 10 days, sometimes even more, making the victim very uncomfortable.

Herpes in men:

Men when infected with herpes develop tiny red blisters and boils within and around the penis and sometimes over the glans too. The herpes blisters, as mentioned, are very painful and infected men spend sleepless nights trying to deal with it. Men with herpes find it difficult even to urinate. The glans becomes extremely sensitive making sex painful.

Herpes in women:

Herpes is more painful among women’s. The virus enters the cervical opening infecting the area. Cervical herpes in women sometimes goes undetected as it is not visible without the intervention of an expert. Women also develop sores around anus, mouth and vagina. The initial symptoms of herpes in women do not differ much from men. Fever, blisters and ulcer like boils are the initial effects of herpes among women.

Men and women are at the same risk of getting infected with herpes, but the virus gets deadlier when it infects women. Women who are pregnant must take extra care while having sex with unknown herpes infected individuals. The infection is known to disturb menstrual cycle and develop other health problems in women. There are no medicines that would prevent the spread of this infection, but there surely are medicines that would give you some relief from the intensity its symptoms.

Herpes, as mentioned, can only be tacked by safe sex. The wrath of the virus intensifies when it is in its outbreak stage. Infected individuals should always use condoms, dental dams and wash their hands after the sexual act. Stay safe, stay healthy is the motto that would help you stay away from this highly contagious infection.

HerpesdatingWeb is an Herpes Owned Social and Herpes Online Dating Community. We have thousands of members from around the world. People just like you who are interested in meeting others for friendship, companionship, and of course, love. You'll find people from all walks of life and we are here to help you find your Special Someone. This site is contains  only top  herpes dating sites reviews  which gives  support for herpes  dating. Good luck and enjoy your Herpes Dating!

8 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am in fact impressed to read all at single place. Visit: STD ONLINE DATING

  2. Individuals with herpes know we have many HSV Dating Sites in market today but choosing one among them is the task that one find confusing and difficult. To help these special HSV positive singles Herpes2Dating provide reviews of Top HSV Dating Sites and Top 6 Benefits Of Joining HSV Dating Sites With Help Of Its Review Sites.. Check it out and avoid your confusion today at..

    6 Benefits Of Joining HSV Dating Sites Through Its Review Site

    #Herpes #TopHSVDatingSites #HSVDatingSites

  3. oral herbal merdicine cure for Oral Herpes In Genital Area,cure Information Herpes STD Information and Resources on oral herpes in genital area.herbal medicine cure Herpes STD Information :: Your Resource for cure Oral Herpes In Genital Area, Oral Herpes In Genital Area Information Resource and herbal cure! Herpes STD Information provides you with all your oral herpes in genital area resources and cure information allowing you to learn about and cure STD\'s. Most of the STD\'s mentioned here are not completely curable except with the use of herbal merdicine cure by Dr Akhigbe is the best doctor in curing herpes and other diseases like hiv/aids,herpes,diabetes, cancer,hepatities a and b etc with his herbal medicine i was diagnosed of herpes 2year ago i was cured by this great doctor Akhigbe, the godfather of herbalism. i found him in the internet when looking solution and been frustrated and tired of life because of these deadly herpes doctor akhigbe restored me back to life.please for more information and assistancce contact him through these email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatapp him +2348142454860.


  4. LUCY ANN says:

    One way to prevent herpes episodes is to eat foods that are as close to nature as possible. Avoid eating food products with dozens of ingredients, food colorings, and preservatives in them. Staying hydrated, avoiding large amounts of caffeine, and getting enough sleep helps the body not become run down. Exercising a few times a week will helps to cut down on stress levels within the body. There are special herpes diets customized to help prevent outbreaks.other ways of curing herpes is through herbal merdicine cure, the body is nature it also need nature merdicine for quick healing. i was an herpes patient for 2year and Dr Akhigbe cure me with his herbal medicine and make me to understand the usefulness of these herbal medicine. i saw many of his testimony in the internet when searching cure for my herpes and i contacted him through his email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com and got the medicine through ups express delivery services.happily i made whole perfect,because he instruct me on how to drink it just for three weeks "doctor akhigbe know all the root of herbal medicine to all diseases as the godfather of herbalism"he cure diseases like herpes, hiv/aids, diabetes,cancer, hapetities a and b etc for more information and assistance whatapp him +2348142454860 or email...drrealakhigbe@gmail.com

  5. Our hsvbuddies.com is dedicated to hsv singles. Here they can come and register for free. We will also keep their data intact with us and not only this we will give them proper guidance and counseling. Our team will help them with some master tricks and techniques of herpes dating. This will assist you to get your crush transformed as your life partner. You need to get registered with us then only we will be able to open the doors for you. Let’s come together and spread love all over. Register before it is late.

  6. Anonymous says:

    I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

  7. I have long felt a special connection with Herbal Medicine. For one thing is natural, Charlie we went to the same small college in Southern California — Claremont Men’s College — though he dropped out and ultimately enrolled at the Julliard School of the Performing Arts in New York. Had he stayed at Claremont, he would have been a senior the year I started there; I have often kidded that I was the reason he left when he finds out I had herpes. So my life have been lonely like hell all day I couldn't bear the outbreak pain, Tasha then introduce me to Dr Itua who use his herbal medicine to cure her two weeks of drinking it. I place an order form him and he delivers to my post office then I picked it up and used for two weeks all my sore was healed completely no more outbreak I'm honestly telling you this man is a great man, I trust him and his herbal medicine so much I'm sharing this to show my appreciation also to let sick people know there is hope with Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com,Whatsapp.+2348149277967
    He cures.
    Herpes,
    STROKE.
    Hepatitis
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HIV
    Als
    Hpv
    Wart Remover
    Cold Sore
    SYPHILIS.
    Liver/Kidney Inflammatory
    Epilepsy

  8. I'm Karem really happy that I have been cured of (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 2) with the herbal medicine of DR. AKHIGBE HERBAL CENTER, I have been suffering from this disease for the past four years without solution until i came across this email (drrealakhigbe@gmail.com) on the internet of a herbal doctor who have cure so many people of herpes virus with his herbal medicine, I also choose to give him a chance to help me, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he sent me his herbal medicine through Dhl courier services delivery and direct me on how to use it, I also follows his instruction for use and he ask me to go for a check up after three weeks and which i did, to my greatest surprise my result came out as negative, I am really happy that there is someone like this DR. AKHIGBE HERBAL CENTER who is ready to help people anytime any day. to all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this DR. AKHIGBE HERBAL CENTER and see if he will not actually help you. I am not a stupid person that I will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me. he is really a great man contact him now. with this email: (drrealakhigbe@gmail.com) or you can contact him +2348142454860

Leave a Reply

 
 
Designed by Hsv Singles . Powered by Blogger.

About

Canada Herpes Dating Blog will help people find out some best herpes dating sites, support groups and resources in the Canada. This is a guide to living, managing and dating with herpes (HSV-1 and HSV-2). Living with herpes but be HAPPY!